A flying first for me
-
-
-
-
Maybe they should be called spongy cabs, just as gypsy moths have been renamed spongy moths.
-
Yeah I didn’t really think they had a dog in that fight. I wonder if it was personal for the flight attendant for some reason. I was on delta yesterday too and no such announcement.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login