Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

WTF-Beta

  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Off Key - General Discussion
  4. Can someone who knows Zoom...

Can someone who knows Zoom...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off Key - General Discussion
13 Posts 6 Posters 80 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MikM
    MikM
    Mik
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    At the end it asked if I wanted a one page cheat sheet. If you ask it the same question I assume it will give you the same option.

    “I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams

    1 Reply Last reply
    • D
      D
      Daniel
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      Bump, finished. Lol. This edit took a long time.

      'But as they said in one of the later Rocky movies, "Time...it's undefeated.".-- Mik

      1 Reply Last reply
      • D
        D
        Daniel
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        Ron, Mik, We cross-posted.

        I'll read your posts after I've had my coffee.

        I don't do very well with tech. I'm in the deep end with this one.

        'But as they said in one of the later Rocky movies, "Time...it's undefeated.".-- Mik

        1 Reply Last reply
        • AdagioMA
          AdagioMA
          AdagioM
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          You need to download the Zoom app to your phone.

          Did they send you a Zoom meeting link? If you tap it, it should open in Zoom. (Your people won’t be there yet, but you can see if it works.)

          1 Reply Last reply
          • D
            D
            Daniel
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @mik Thanks for the advice!

            @adagiom They sent a letter, so there isn't a link.

            I'll download the Zoom app, and see what my options are...

            'But as they said in one of the later Rocky movies, "Time...it's undefeated.".-- Mik

            1 Reply Last reply
            • D
              D
              Daniel
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @adagiom Ok, I downloaded the app and created an account.

              The Notice of Hearing has the following:

              DATE x
              Time x
              Place: ZOOM
              Meeting ID: x
              PASSCODE: x
              To attend by telephone: phone #

              I don't understand.

              Does this mean I need to log into Zoom and put the meeting code and password in the Zoom app on that day and time?

              Do you know what "To attend by telephone:" might mean?

              Do you know if this means I can call and only use my voice?

              I will only have my phone available.

              'But as they said in one of the later Rocky movies, "Time...it's undefeated.".-- Mik

              ShiroKuroS 1 Reply Last reply
              • J
                J
                jon-nyc
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                I assume that’s exactly what it means.

                1 Reply Last reply
                • D
                  D
                  Daniel
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  Well, would that mean "check in" through the Zoom app or just call in, if anyone knows?

                  'But as they said in one of the later Rocky movies, "Time...it's undefeated.".-- Mik

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  • J
                    J
                    jon-nyc
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    Probably just call in like an old fashioned conference call. You might try to get zoom working as normal and know that if there’s some issue you can always dial in instead.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    • D Daniel

                      @adagiom Ok, I downloaded the app and created an account.

                      The Notice of Hearing has the following:

                      DATE x
                      Time x
                      Place: ZOOM
                      Meeting ID: x
                      PASSCODE: x
                      To attend by telephone: phone #

                      I don't understand.

                      Does this mean I need to log into Zoom and put the meeting code and password in the Zoom app on that day and time?

                      Do you know what "To attend by telephone:" might mean?

                      Do you know if this means I can call and only use my voice?

                      I will only have my phone available.

                      ShiroKuroS
                      ShiroKuroS
                      ShiroKuro
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @Daniel said:

                      @adagiom Ok, I downloaded the app and created an account.

                      The Notice of Hearing has the following:

                      DATE x
                      Time x
                      Place: ZOOM
                      Meeting ID: x
                      PASSCODE: x
                      To attend by telephone: phone #

                      I don't understand.

                      Does this mean I need to log into Zoom and put the meeting code and password in the Zoom app on that day and time?

                      Yes that’s what it means. Do you have a laptop or desktop that you can use?

                      Do you know what "To attend by telephone:" might mean?

                      Generally that means you can attend by telephone but if you can avoid it, I would.

                      You should be able to make a practice zoom meeting since you downloaded the app, so if you haven’t already, try that.

                      1 Reply Last reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups