Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

WTF-Beta

  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Off Key - General Discussion
  4. Is your car gay?

Is your car gay?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off Key - General Discussion
16 Posts 6 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • wtgW
    wtgW
    wtg
    wrote on last edited by wtg
    #4

    @ShiroKuro

    🙄

    1 Reply Last reply
    • ShiroKuroS
      ShiroKuroS
      ShiroKuro
      wrote on last edited by ShiroKuro
      #5

      @wtg I mostly love this site, but the descriptors they use for emoji leave something to be desired! I typed in eye_roll in various always and didn’t find it.

      😆
      Or rather, 🙄 i should say…

      1 Reply Last reply
      • D DeweyLOU

        No self-respecting gay man would be caught dead in my car.

        C
        C
        CHAS
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @DeweyLOU
        LOL, what is it? I must get one.

        Illegitimi non carborundum

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        • ShiroKuroS ShiroKuro

          Where is the eye roll emoji on this site?

          BTW, re this, from the article:

          Many conservatives are ideologically opposed to driving cars that use electric power and associate the energy that a car uses with a lack of masculinity and homosexuality.

          I mean, I already knew that there are people who actually take this position, but seeing it in text like that, like it's a normal position, on a normal political spectrum, just underscores the ridiculousness, the sheer idiocy, of the right, to say nothing of the way homophobia permeates the thinking here....

          C
          C
          CHAS
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @ShiroKuro
          Yes, homophobia is a force. We need more ways to poke fun at the stupid
          things guys do because of their homophobia.

          Illegitimi non carborundum

          ShiroKuroS 1 Reply Last reply
          • C CHAS

            @ShiroKuro
            Yes, homophobia is a force. We need more ways to poke fun at the stupid
            things guys do because of their homophobia.

            ShiroKuroS
            ShiroKuroS
            ShiroKuro
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @CHAS said in Is your car gay?:

            @ShiroKuro
            Yes, homophobia is a force. We need more ways to poke fun at the stupid
            things guys do because of their homophobia.

            Agree!

            1 Reply Last reply
            • MikM
              MikM
              Mik
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              It’s just a freaking car, ferchrissakes. Quirt and I both drove minivans for years. I wish I had not sold mine. So masculine practical.

              The new Priuses are the best looking ever.

              “I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
              ― Douglas Adams

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              • DougGD
                DougGD
                DougG
                wrote on last edited by
                #10
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                • DougGD
                  DougGD
                  DougG
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  image.png

                  Submitted without comment

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  • C CHAS

                    @DeweyLOU
                    LOL, what is it? I must get one.

                    D
                    D
                    DeweyLOU
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @CHAS a 2015 Dodge Dart. 🙂

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    • D DeweyLOU

                      @CHAS a 2015 Dodge Dart. 🙂

                      C
                      C
                      CHAS
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @DeweyLOU hmmm... you do have a point.

                      Illegitimi non carborundum

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      • MikM Mik

                        It’s just a freaking car, ferchrissakes. Quirt and I both drove minivans for years. I wish I had not sold mine. So masculine practical.

                        The new Priuses are the best looking ever.

                        C
                        C
                        CHAS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Mik I agree. It is just a car. I remember when I was told my turbo Subaru Outback was a mom's car. This came from a man who drove an ancient Jeep Wrangler without a heater.

                        Illegitimi non carborundum

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        • DougGD DougG

                          image.png

                          Submitted without comment

                          C
                          C
                          CHAS
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @DougG Not touching that. As in, not touching that.

                          Illegitimi non carborundum

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          • MikM
                            MikM
                            Mik
                            wrote on last edited by Mik
                            #16

                            I’m still too close to years of driving $100 beaters around to get too uppity and proud of a car.

                            Although I took a long look at one of the retro T-Birds today.

                            “I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
                            ― Douglas Adams

                            1 Reply Last reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Groups