Charles Spencer is telling tales out of school
-
Link to video
Good.
Of course many people are upset with him.
Well he's getting older. Many people in his life including his godmother Queen Elizabeth have passed. Charles III's power is waning. He clearly feels he can and wants to speak about his sister in a way he must not have felt comfortable doing in the past.
Please listen to what he said then Prince Charles said to him about Diana being forgotten.
Cold as ice. Delusional to the nth degree about Diana (during her lifetime and after her death).
This is the real Prince Charles/ King Charles III.
I personally don't need any proof of it but it's interesting to hear people like Charles Spencer speak freely.
Swan Song https://share.google/7Nd3M3BZJiSGemlpK
-
-
I think you may discover Earl Spenser is a lying, moneymaking, adulterer, with his own agenda. His newly published book certainly has a number or errors, where the truth is something different from what he remembers & writes.
I think you may discover Earl Spenser is a lying, moneymaking, adulterer, with his own agenda. His newly published book certainly has a number or errors, where the truth is something different from what he remembers & writes.
Good to have your perspective. Like many, I was saddened at Diana's death and felt sorrow for her children. Most of us can't imagine the world they live in - which is part of why books like his spark such interest. That he would have an agenda is not a shocker. That people say ill-considered things at times of despair and sorrow is commonplace.
-
I know all about Charles Spencer, his lack of character, his pathetic stewardship of the Spencer estate, his sibling rivalry with Diana, his refusal to give her shelter, his lies about same, his money making off her memory from jump, his go along to get along actual self, his personal life and its complications... the list goes on...
Still, one can't say any of this logically implies his current statements are necessarily lies. This would actually be a logical fallacy- argument against the person.
With respect, we disagree.
Prince Charles was not in grief after Diana died. I'll say it again. Prince Charles was not in grief after Diana died.
And so, we won't agree on this topic.
Life goes on!
-
-
That makes sense.
I've studied the British royal family for decades.
I always put what I hear through through the filter of my own knowledge.
This topic is one of my hobbies.
I'm such a nerd. 🤪
And there really is a world of actual investigative reporters, researchers, and other very serious people who cover this institution and family.
I promise.
-
If you can view the latest BBC
Have I Got News For You
comedy show aired Friday, about 21 minutes into the show Ian Hislop, editor of Private Eye, laid into Spensers book, calling it "self-serving bollocks" "a lot of it doesn't make sense" "a number of incidents in the book turn out not to be true or he's got the details wrong". And added a very amusing anecdote re recollections may vary
Three minutes worth watching if you can -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login