Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

WTF-Beta

AdagioMA

AdagioM

@AdagioM
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
889
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent

  • If anyone is interested ...
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Thank you; it was a good read.


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    jon-nyc


  • New semester starts soon at the music school
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Mary-Anna Exactly this! I used to have a Roland digital piano, as well as my Weinbach grand. I never played the Roland because it didn’t vibrate through me like the piano does. So I sold it to a friend.

    I also love the sound/feel of a cello.

    We have a new music director at church; she’s been with us about a month and she’s a great fit. I’m learning a lot in choir!

    We have a new music director for our pop choir, too. Lots of exciting change going on.


  • Thanks a lot, *ssh*le
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Craptastic. I’m so sorry, @shirokuro @piano-dad


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Daisy


  • New semester starts soon at the music school
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Mary-Anna Congrats on making the audition!

    I love harmony singing. I’m back with the women’s pop choir this term; I had to miss last term (too busy).

    I love that we adults can study and enjoy music together. @bernard @shirokuro


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Alley


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    king


  • Bird photographer of the year
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Yes, the bittern. And the sage grouse. And the frogmouth!


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    tradwife


  • LLMs and the dwindling number of people who appreciate and value language
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    I am so sorry, Mary Anna. That has to be incredibly frustrating.


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Seagull


  • How Costco became a 'third place'
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    I love Costco. I buy a lot of the same stuff that @wtg does.

    On my usual list:
    Eyeglasses when I need them! So much cheaper than the optician at eye doc office
    Eggs (free range) 18 count
    cheap wine for Mr. AM (he doesn’t care)
    Kirkland prosecco
    Nicer bubbly (currently Brut Cattin)
    TP
    Frozen shrimp, salmon burgers
    Frozen blueberries
    Quinoa
    Olives (stuffed with jalapeno and garlic, yum)
    Tuna
    Sardines
    Sneakers (Skechers $30)
    Sometimes prepared food that I can keep in the freezer for when I don’t feel like cooking
    Clothes
    Gasoline

    Anyway, I like it. I’m not making friends there, though. Oh! My niece works there, too.


  • Parsing health gizmos
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    I don’t care about that metric. But I do like getting messages and calendar alerts on my wrist. Most of my clothes don’t have pockets. I don’t want the ringer on. A little buzz on my wrist is fine.


  • Solving the food waste problem
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    We have yard debris/food waste collection weekly here in Portland (Oregon). Also paper and cardboard recycling. And glass jars and bottles. Garbage collection is every other week, and you pay based on the size of your bin, so it’s in your best interest to recycle as much as you can.


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Smiley!


  • Very old fish
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    I hope they’re enjoying their old age.


  • Whether where you are
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Oh, it’s perfect here this week. Sunny, blue skies, highs between 70 and 85 all week. I’m enjoying it. Air quality good, the wildfire smoke is not coming this way (and the fires are somewhat contained).


  • Piano buzz
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Rontuner Yes, my blinds will sometimes vibrate sympathetically with the piano. It’s the plastic header and bracket on top down/bottom up cellular shades. I have to go jiggle all of them and then it stops. But this one sounded different!


  • Word association thread
    AdagioMA AdagioM
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Traffic

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups