On an election-related note...I got on a GOP mailing list somehow and have been getting solicitations for Republican candidates and causes.
This somewhat unusual one showed up a couple of days ago. The subject line was "John Fetterman".
Friend – I’ve got good news and bad news for you.
The BAD NEWS is that the Socialist movement “DSA!” is hijacking the Democratic party and attacking our American way of life. They want to:
Abolish our borders
Abolish the electoral college
Abolish Israel and
Abolish the Senate and Supreme Court
It’s horrifying and a nonpartisan issue. We ALL must come together to defeat it.
The GOOD NEWS is that I’m leading the fight against them and that hardworking, common-sense Americans aren’t buying what they’re selling:
71% of Americans reject socialism
67% of Democrat voters reject socialism
82% of Republican voters reject socialism
The problem is sometimes the loudest voice in the room is the one that looks the most powerful.We can’t allow this false impression to turn into policies that harm Americans and harm our country.
I will always:
Stand with America
Reject the extremes
Reject socialism and
Defend our American way of life
I will always stand up to the DSA!Regardless of party affiliation I hope you will stand with me and the barrage of hit-pieces I have coming my way for reaching out to you.
The DSA and the media are furious with my refusal to play along with their ‘business as usual’ politics and scare tactics.
If you can, please consider giving – even just a few dollars – to help my efforts and reject the extremists once and for all.
Stand with me today
Thank you,John Fetterman
P.S. If you’re surprised I reached out to you – don’t be! The issues of defeating extremists trying to destroy our American way of life should be nonpartisan. The DSA can be defeated but only with the help of hardworking Americans like yourself. Please, if you can, consider standing with me in my fight today!
Paid for by Senator John Fetterman


