Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

WTF-Beta

C

CHAS

@CHAS
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1.3k
Topics
84
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent

  • Narrower Piano Keys
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Narrow keys thread on Reddit
    link text


  • Tech leaders sign agreement
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    What could possibly go wrong?


  • Non sequitur Thread
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Nothing like booking a flight and a shuttle after a day of tax carp.


  • New semester starts soon at the music school
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Bernard Yes, always love those theory talks. zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ


  • Thanks a lot, *ssh*le
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Don't think the headline many want to see will come this month. sigh


  • Where I was the last few days
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    This is fun though - on Saturday we found a hatchet throwing and archery place. That was a goof.

    Hatchets, archery, and beer I assume. Always a great mix. 🙂


  • Switzerland
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Steve-Miller I like the traveling with a top sheet idea.


  • Tell us about your schools
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Went to high school at PHS. Its proximity to Arkansas drew teachers from Arkansas State, which is widely known as an accredited day care center. This became evident when I go to Jesus Tech, aka Central Methodist College, which I attended for one year. For my sophomore year I transferred to the University of Missouri. I walked into a second level economics class and sat near my economic professor from Jesus Tech, who was a student in the class. He was know for saying equilibrum, with emphasis on the second syllable. Someone shouted "equilibrium"in class, which cleared a common question in several minds. I never let an education get in the way of a good time, but I did get a BA in four years. Then came Law School at the University of Missouri. A best friend there became editor of the Law Review, which is a very high academic honor. I was the social director of the largest fraternity at the school. I was rightfully in charge of the parties. I got my degree in 1972 and wondered WTF did I do that for?


  • Word association thread
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    hot


  • AI Gone Wild
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Bernard Corporations avoid a lot. Trying to place accountability will draw the
    opposition of corporations. That is a lot of money.
    Makes forcing universal healthcare against the health insurance companies look easy.


  • Art 2nd Thread
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @Axtremus The last piece is perfect. Leave it alone. No doubt a large committee of museum curators met and voted to hang it as it is.


  • Written English, Misc.
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    I usually manage to leave when people speak their own private languages.


  • Non sequitur Thread
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    We need rain.


  • Word association thread
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Cantina


  • Bird photographer of the year
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Hope these are accessible.
    https://www.cnn.com/travel/bird-photographer-of-the-year-2026-winning-images-c2e-spc


  • House for sale
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    Lovely, do servants come with it?


  • LLMs and the dwindling number of people who appreciate and value language
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    UGH


  • What are you watching?
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    @AndyD Saw the first episode. Will watch more.


  • LLMs and the dwindling number of people who appreciate and value language
    C CHAS
    Off Key - General Discussion

    That explains the writing I have encountered that makes me wonder who told a high schooler they could write?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups